School Policies & Procedures
We know that you care about your child's safety and you want to know that your child is being cared for and protected throughout the day. Here you will find the Nursery School handbook that outlines the various policies and procedures for our staff, parents, and the children who attend. You are encouraged to review this handbook carefully. If you have any question, please contact our Director Linda Smith.
- DC Universal Child Health Certificate
- DC Oral Health (required only for children 3 years of age and older)
- Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Registration Record for Child Receiving Care Away from Home
- Travel & Activity Authorization